Friday, September 9, 2011

I'm back----I think

Finally, for the first time in over a week, I am  able to get back on my blog--I think.  Who the heck ever runs the show on blogs has made changes that an old bird like me has found difficult to impossible to cope with. Why in the h--- they don't just leave things alone is beyond me.  This won't be a long one, I'm just trying to find out how to use this new format.
    
Everything is familiar to me, its just as though I were working on my memoirs in Word which, incidentally, was a big change from my preferred Word Perfect. Why did I change? After fifteen years of using WordPerfect, my last version was the 2005 one, it crashed and I almost lost the 200 page memoir that I've been working on for ten or more years. Aha, now you know, I'm a mite slow in getting things done.  Hmmm, everything looks OK and could make a little difference, maybe. So, I'll give it a try and see if I can publish this thing. I may have to wait until my wife, Genie, gets home so she can lead me through the how to's.
What would we guys do without our women folk?

No comments:

Post a Comment